Can you consolidate payday loans?
Payday loan consolidation at https://paydayloanconsolidation.net/ is the process of merging at least two payday loans (often much more loans) into one loan with one more favorable installment and interest. You have the opportunity to save a lot of money with it, and thus relieve your household’s financial budget. Loan consolidation is also useful if there is a need to increase the volume of loans while improving their structure and profitability.
Loan refinancing is just an exchange of a loan provider in order to achieve a better interest rate, without changing loan parameters.
- Do you have more small loans or high-interest loans?
- Are you paying too high installments and want to cut them down?
- Do you want to increase the number of loans?
- Have you repaid all loans properly and on time?
If so, you’re in the right place.
Basic parameters for credit consolidation
- The consolidation loan is provided by banks.
- You can merge: mortgages, consumer loans, credit cards, overdrafts, leases, non-bank loans, etc.
- Loan consolidation is possible up to EUR 30,000 without real estate.
- If necessary, you can increase the loan for the non-purpose part.
- It is intended only for clients who pay their obligations properly, on time and without delay – banks will verify your payment discipline
- You must have sufficient income to repay it because banks always verify your earnings.
- Consolidation loan is without establishing a real estate or. property.
The most common reasons for credit consolidation
- a large number of loans, ie a large number of installments, opacity
- loans of various types with high interest in less fortunate life situations compared to your current situation
- the need to increase the volume of borrowed money, but not to add more credit to the number
- improving your creditworthiness and hence the opportunity to favor the resulting loan
- trying to improve your loans and get rid of non-bank loans
Our help with credit consolidation
If you want to keep your loans under control and as good as possible, contact our mortgage specialists who will be happy to help you save a lot of money at any time.